You aren’t an accountant, so why waste your valuable time trying to do those types of tasks?
You belong doing what brings in income–isn’t that why you started your business in the first place–leaving the accounting to the pros like yours truly.
Many small and medium businesses underperform, not because of a lack of ability by the business owners, but due to a combination of causes such as trying to do everything themselves rather than performing the activities that bring in the revenue.
My accounting services are designed to make your job easier and provide you with more time to focus on building your business.
I take the accounting out of the equation so that you do not waste valuable time on tasks that you are not an expert in, ensuring you have the time to concentrate on the areas in which your expertise lie.
I’ll develop policies and procedures to streamline your accounting process and prepare financial records in a manner that will support your needs and increase the overall efficiency of your business operations and help you make profitable business decisions.
Accounting services provided:
- Create/re-create a chart of accounts tailored to your particular business needs
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual bookkeeping and general ledger maintenance
- QuickBooks accounting & bookkeeping
- Reconciliation of bank, credit card, and loan accounts
- Generation of financial reports
- Monthly sales tax calculation & reporting
- Payroll services including paycheck calculation, payroll tax reporting and year-end payroll forms
- Ensuring you meet payroll tax deposit requirements
What comes with it:
- QuickBooks Online (paid by me)
- Private folder on a secure portal
- Electronic storage of all your documents
- Continual availability and support via phone, e-mail, or in-person consultations
- Transparent, up-front, all-inclusive pricing
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
How it works:
- You review this page to see if the service offered match your needs
- You schedule a complimentary call to interview me to see if I’m the right fit
- We discuss fees
- I prepare a Non-Disclosure Agreement and an Accounting Agreement for your protection (no contracts, just documents outlining each party’s responsibility to each other)
- I set up a folder for you on my secure portal
- I purchase and set up QuickBooks Online for your company (and I pay for it)
- You activate your portal and QuickBooks Online access
- You upload all of your documents to the portal each month
- You connect your banks/credit cards to QuickBooks (so I never have access to your sign-in info)
- I do my thing each month.
Pricing & fees:
The starting fee for monthly accounting work is $125 per month, and is determined on the complexity of your particular business (ie: number of monthly transactions).
There are no additional charges for time spent on the phone or in-person meetings.