Even more confusing than personal taxes, and just as important, since most small business returns flow directly into your personal tax return.
Or, in many instances, they are a part of your individual income tax return.
With that in mind, it is important to work with a tax accountant you can trust and count on to provide solid advice.
Taxes aren’t something that should be taken lightly and some preparers do not have the ethics to tell you that something cannot legally be done.
With experience in preparing your 1120S returns, Partnership 1065 returns and Sole Proprietor/Single-Member LLC returns on your personal 1040, you can rest assured that we will be forward and honest with you, and not let you get caught up in the “tax panic”.
All returns that we prepare include:
- Meeting location of your choice to accommodate your busy schedule
- Preparation by an educated, experienced, professional
- Free review of the prior year’s tax return
- Should an error be discovered, or a way in which you can receive even more money from a prior return, an amended return can be filed for a small additional fee.
- Free e-filing (if applicable)
- Paper copy of current return (if requested)
- Electronic copy of current return
- Free electronic document storage
- Year-round availability to answer your questions even after your return is filed
Pricing & fees:
The starting fee for a corporate or partnership income tax return is $225 and is determined by the complexity of your particular business. There are no additional charges for time spent on the phone or in-person meetings.
If you are looking for personal tax preparation you can find that page here