Still use ledger paper or an excel spreadsheet as your bookkeeping system?
We can set up and train you on QuickBooks or we can run your accounting system from our end so all you do is concentrate on running your business.
or if you don’t have any type of digital system in place at all you need to get one! Intuit’s QuickBooks software is the program of choice for a majority of business, especially home-based and small-to-medium sized businesses.
You may think that your accounting system works for you, but ALL business should be digitizing their accounting systems for several reasons:
- It’s quick and easy to input transactions
- Digital files are easier and cheaper to store than boxes of paper
- Searching for a cleared check or specific deposit is effortless
- Finding out how much you owe a vendor or how much a customer owes you is quicker more detailed
- Standard and even customized reports are at your fingertips
- No math is involved like when using a paper checkbook
- Payroll (if necessary) is simple to configure and calculate automatically
- Plus many more benefits too numerous to list
By working with a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, you can be assured that you are working with someone who has the experience and knowledge to truly assist you with your accounting. Why wouldn’t you want work with a professional who has passed the testing standards designed by the software maker itself? And, if you can’t find the person on the ProAdvisor directory, they are NOT a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor! Click on the logo to to the right to see for yourself.
Now, you may be saying to yourself, “That just means I have to learn another program!” That is not the case at all. When you work with a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, you don’t even have to input a single item if you don’t want to. The most you would have to do is fax/e-mail/mail your check stubs and bank statements to us, and we will do all of the rest. This is especially beneficial for those people who have no background in accounting or banking and feel that it is wiser to spend your doing what you do best: running your business!
QuickBooks services provided include:
- A Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor as your consultant
- Q&A session to assess your specific QuickBooks needs
- Installation, set-up and configuration of your QuickBooks program to your specific business needs
- Training and on-going support & maintenance
- On- or off-site service, whichever you prefer
- Complete service from inputting data to bank reconciliations, payroll processing, and report generation
- Off-site back-ups of your files
In addition to helping you keep your accounting and record-keeping in line, we can also assist you in cutting down on your office costs.
Being a QuickBooks ProAdvisor means that we can pass along savings on a wide array of items through the ProAdvisor program.
On average, software packages can be purchased at a discount of 20% off of retail pricing.
And the savings are even greater with the Intuit Marketplace, where banking supplies, signage, marketing materials, business identity products and more can be had at savings up to 30% of retail pricing.
So, not only do you get to work closely with a qualified partner, but you also get product discounts as well.
Pricing & fees:
- Desktop installation of QuickBooks, set-up of chart of accounts, linking of bank & credit card accounts – $250
- QuickBooks Online set-up, including chart of accounts and linking of banks & credit card accounts – $215
- QuickBooks training: on-site or remotely – $65 per hour
- QuickBooks accounting service – see the accounting services page for info